Himalayan Salt Inhaler is a useful, drug-free and non-invasive method designed to let you inhale the Himalayan Pure Crystal Salt vapors which deliver amazing natural clean air.
Himalayan rock salt crystals are put into the inhaler chamber and as you breathe through the inhaler, moisture in the air absorbs soothing micron-size salt particles into your Respiratory System.
How To Use
- Grip the salt inhaler pipe and place its mouthpiece into your mouth
- Breathe in normally through your mouth and breath out through the nose
- For best results, the recommended time of salt inhaler therapy is 15-25 minutes per day
- You can use 100g at a time or more inside the inhaler
- The Himalayan salt inhaler doesn’t produce any side effects
- Do not add water because the inhaler is for dry therapy only
- Do not shake it
- For cleaning, wash the outside of the mouthpiece with warm salt water
- Salt inhaler is recommended for use of one person only
- Do not add water, the Himalayan Salt Pipe is for dry therapy only.
- Salt pipe is not recommended for children under four years.
- Always keep out of reach of children.